Terms and Conditions
Lost Destinations Ltd (The Lost Society), in partnership with A Boat House (Simon’s Town), The Oystercatchers’ Haven at Paternoster, 7 Koppies (Franschhoek), Moonstruck on Pringle Bay, Augusta de Mist (Swellendam), Strooikooi (Calitzdorp), Tamodi Lodge and Stables (nr Plettenberg Bay) and Quatermains 1920s Safari Camp (Eastern Cape).
INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS - ACCOMMODATION
1. A Boat House, Simon’s Town – 3 nights for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast. Excludes all other meals and drinks
2. The Oystercatchers’ Haven at Paternoster – 2 nights for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast. Excludes all other meals and drinks
3. Moonstruck on Pringle Bay – 1 night for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast. Excludes all other meals and drinks
4. Augusta de Mist, Swellendam – 2 nights for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast. Excludes all other meals and drinks.
5. Strooikooi, Calitzdorp – 2 nights for 2 adults sharing, self-catering. Excludes all meals and drinks
6. Tamodi Lodge and Stables – 2 nights for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast. Excludes all other meals and drinks
7. Quatermains 1920s Safari Camp, Eastern Cape – 2 nights for 2 adults, full board (all meals and game drives). Excludes drinks and conservation fees
8. 7 Koppies, Franschhoek – 2 nights for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast. Excludes all other meals and drinks.
INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS – OTHER
1.The Lost Society – Includes full itinerary planning services and travel support, one full day private Cape Town Tour for two, one full day Cape Peninsula Tour for two, one full day Winelands tour for two, one dinner for two at Augusta de Mist (excludes wine)
More details will be updated accordingly, and more surprises may be added nearer the time.
1.Flights. Excludes all international and domestic flights. Competition winners must make their own way to Cape Town, South Africa to begin their itinerary, and from Port Elizabeth, South Africa at the end of their trip. Winners must have a valid passport. All visas and vaccinations are the responsibility of the traveller.2.Car rental. Winners are responsible for their own car rental for the duration of their trip. Winners must be in possession of a valid drivers’ license and a credit card for the purposes of renting a vehicle.
3. Travel/medical/cancellation/curtailment Insurance.
4. Park fees, conservation levies, gratuities, souvenirs, items of a personal natures, any extras not specifically mentioned.
5. Any pre or post tour accommodation or travel costs
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition opens on the Friday the 15th May 2020 and closes at midnight on Sunday the 5th July (the NHS's birthday) 2020.
2. The Lost Society and associated suppliers/providers reserve the right to extend, amend or cancel the competition at any time without prior notice.
3. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or within these terms and conditions.
4. All prizes and individual components are subject to availability and neither The Lost Society nor any of the component providers will be held liable for any changes, omissions or postponements as a result of the ongoing Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic.
5. The competition is open to current employees of the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales; but excluding Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man.
6. We will verify your employment status by: Asking you to use your NHS staff email address when entering the competition, asking you to provide a photograph of your NHS staff pass should you win one of the prizes.
7. Entrants must be nominated with a short explanation of why they are being nominated. To nominate an NHS employee, nominators must follow The Lost Society on Instagram and Facebook, and share the competition on social media. Each eligible NHS employee may be nominated more than once but will receive one entry to the competition.
8. Prizes. The "Main Prize" is a self-drive holiday for two in 2021 with The Lost Society and comprises all accommodation and some tours as described. Please see here for general travel Terms and Conditions.
9. Prizes cannot be exchanged in part or in whole for cash, credit or alternative items/services. The prize is non-transferable to any other individual. No refunds will be considered for any unutilised services (including but not limited to accommodation, meals, tours, transfers,
10. If you do not accept your prize then the prize is forfeit and will be offered to the next nominee. The prize cannot be rescheduled for another year and must be claimed in 2021.
11. The prize is subject to availability at each property and cannot be redeemed between 15th December - 15th January, or any other premium/peak period as stipulated by each service provider.
12. Should you win and accept the prize, we will be in touch directly to discuss this with you further.
13. Elements of the prize offered from other providers are the responsibility of the provider.
14. The prize winner and their guest agree to all general Terms and Conditions of The Lost Society as well as those of each service provider.
15. The prize winner and accompanying guest are required to purchase travel/medical/cancellation/curtailment insurance.
16. Prize winners will be drawn entirely at random from the group of nominees.
17. If you are drawn as the winner, we will contact you and the person who nominated you via Instagram/Facebook within 14 days of the competition closing date.
18. You will have 14 days after we contact you to accept the prize, otherwise it will be offered to another eligible entrant
19. When accepting a prize, you must provide proof of NHS employment by sending us a photograph of your NHS staff pass.
20. If you cannot verify your employment status with the NHS, we will offer the prize to another eligible entrant
21. Data Protection and Publicity. Information and data which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Original Travel and other prize providers in order to administer the competition only.
22. The Lost Society will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.
23. The Lost Society and participating businesses reserve the right to post images of the prize winners on social media.